Tuesday, August 16, 2005

happiness..oh hapiness

only happiness that i want...but what is happiness anyway???

Happiness (Hap"pi*ness) n.
[From Happy.]

1. Good luck; good fortune; prosperity. "All happiness bechance to thee in Milan!" Shak.
2. An agreeable feeling or condition of the soul arising from good fortune or propitious happening of any kind; the possession of those circumstances or that state of being which is attended enjoyment; the state of being happy; contentment; joyful satisfaction; felicity; blessedness.
3. Fortuitous elegance; unstudied grace; -- used especially of language. "Some beauties yet no precepts can declare, For there's a happiness, as well as care." Pope.

"Happiness motivates all Mankind,
I look within then I find
That Happiness is my State of Mind;
I Am Happiness: I think Happiness"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home